St. Perpetua School is very proud of its state-of the art facilities, which offer students the opportunity to learn in a functional and inspiring environment. The school completed a major $4 million renovation nine years ago and continues to improve the campus every year.
Principal, Karen Goodshaw, giving Father John last check to pay off loan!
Following are highlights of additions to the school campus:
- New mobile Apple iPad/MacBook Learning Lab, providing flexible and convenient wireless access to technology, easily transforming any classroom into a digital learning environment
- Newly remodeled classrooms, main hallway & administrative offices
- Updated kindergarten classroom and Panther House, with many new games and equipment for our after-school program
- Promethean white boards in all classrooms and science/art lab
- Multi-media technology center complete with new Macintosh computers to accommodate entire classes
- Comprehensive library and resource center
- Fully-equipped, state-of-the-art science and art laboratory
- Breakout rooms for small group discussion and individualized instruction
- Acclaimed Garden of Learning with outdoor classroom
- Fully equipped catering kitchen for lunch program and weekly Café Perpetua community coffee shop
- Spacious teachers’ lounge with kitchen and restroom
- Staircase and surrounding landscape connecting lower school campus and church with upper play lot, parking and parish office, equipped with handicap ramp